Enrollment brochure for study in China, Liaoning Normal University under Chinese Government Scholarship
Supporting categories and Duration
1. This scholarship only supports graduate programs. Scholarship duration is three years for master’s programs and four years for doctoral programs
2. The duration of scholarship consists with the study time, cannot be extended in general.
3. The scholarship is not able to use in the coming year (Students must register at the LNNU within the same year of admission.)
How and when to apply
Applicants should apply to Liaoning Normal University; the code for our university is 10165. (Please complete the application before April 30th per year and send the material to LNNU)
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China， and be in good health.
2. Applicants must be students who are not currently study in China
3. Applicant must provide bachelor degree certificate and with the age of under 35 years old if applied for master degree.
4. Applicants must pass HSK level 5 or above
Free Tuition, Free accommodation, Free medical insurance
Monthly allowance is offered as followings:
* Master Degree Students: 3,000 CNY/month
* Doctor Degree Students: 3,500 CNY/month
Applicants must submit the following application material (in duplicate)
1. Application form for Chinese Government Scholarship (fill in with Chinese or English). The code for Liaoning Normal University is 10165, Type of scholarship is B
2. Notarized highest diploma, Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in Languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English Translation.
3. Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English), Transcripts in Languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English Translation.
4. A study plan or research proposal. (Written in Chinese or English)
5. Two recommendation letters (written in Chinese or English); Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor.
6. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy). The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
Contact Information & Mailing Address
Add: Office of College of International Education, 850 Huanghe Road, Shahekou District, Liaoning Normal University, Dalian, Liaoning Province, 116029, P.R. China
Tel: 86-411-84258562(enrollment, payment) 84259067(HSK)
Website: Http:// gjy.lnnu.edu.cn