Have any question? 0411-82158562 cie925@163.com


※ Please change some RMB before coming to Dalian, you are advised to have at least 5000 RMB (for visa, physical examination, living expenses, accommodation, food and transport). Please be extra careful carrying around cash.
※ Tuition fees can be paid in RMB by cash or using debit card with Union Pay logo issued in China. If you are carrying foreign currencies, please change to RMB once you reach China.
Note: Banks do not do money exchange on weekends. If you happen to arrive during the weekends and do not have any RMB, please change some at the airport.
Documents needed to apply for bank card
※  Valid passport
※  Admission Notice
Union Pay is widely used in China, We strongly encourage you to open your bank account before registration. 
Documents needed to change money
Valid passport